All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Advent Health- Castle Rock-2350 Meadows Blvd
Castle Rock, CO, 80109
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Castle Rock
· Our comprehensive medical teams deliver remarkable care, high-quality outcomes, and unparalleled patient satisfaction among a wide variety of medical specialties, services, and programs.
· 90 beds, Emergency Department 12 bed
· State-of-the-art cardiac and interventional radiology technology to support 24/7 treatment of cardiac and bleeding emergencies.
· The Center for Rehabilitation is a one-stop-shop for physical and occupational therapy, and speech language pathology.
· Board-certified emergency physicians, specialty trained emergency nurses, trauma-trained surgeons, orthopedists and anesthesiologists.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards. Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to: The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others. The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers – in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
- Observe, assess, and record patients’ symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Provide nursing and first aid services to employees and people who are ill or injured on our clients’ premises in accordance with Advent Health policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve occupational health and safety services objectives.