Director of System’s multi-site and multi-facility Rehabilitation and Therapy Services is responsible for planning, developing and maintaining an effective department organization and structure. Perform personnel management necessary for department(s) operation including staffing and scheduling department personnel. Further responsibilities include directing professional activities, maintaining quality, assisting in patient care, developing policies and procedures, program development, fiscal operation management and physician relations for all rehabilitation programs. This position summary contains the most relevant duties, responsibilities and does not exclude other assignments not mentioned.
- Active membership in professional organization (State and National) preferred
- Working knowledge on Centers for Medicare Services (CMS), and The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to STHS’s Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
- Must demonstrate management skills with strong background in acute and rehabilitation care
- Minimum of Bachelors degree; Masters preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years progressive management experience in Rehabilitation & Therapy Services. Experience in an acute care hospital environment is required.
- Must have and maintain current BLS certification, according to unit specific needs. Certification must be in accordance with the curriculum of the AHA, for Healthcare Provider’s Program.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
To encourage pay transparency, promote pay equity, and proactively address regulations, UHS and all our subsidiaries will comply with all applicable state or local laws or regulations which require employers to provide wage or salary range information to job applicants and employees. A posted salary range applies to the current job posting. Salary offers may be based on key factors such as education and related experience.