Registered Nurse Progressive Care - AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach, FL
Location Address: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna, Florida 32168
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
- Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
- Shift: 7:00am-7:00pm (12 hours shift)
The community you’ll be caring for: Establishes courteous, tactful and professional level of interpersonal skills necessary to handle effectively with customers and populations served, extending the Healing Ministry of Christ!
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
Qualifications - External
The value you’ll bring to the team: Your expertise to care for our patients, their families and our communities in general.
- Demonstrating effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Knowledgeable of all technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of expertise.
- Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality measures that directly affect patient outcomes
- Our company standards are to care with integrity our patients and family members extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a minimum of an Associates of Science degree, required. BSN or MSN, preferred.
- Active/Clear Florida RN license, required.
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience with current acute care.