Licensed Practical Nurse Advent Health Care Center Orlando East
Location Address:250 S. Chickasaw Trail, Orlando, FL 32825
Walk-In Applicants Welcomed for Immediate Interviews
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Paid Days Off
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time/ Full Time/ PRN/ Weekends/ Weekend Doubles
Shift: Day Shift/ Evening Shift/ Night Shift/ Weekend Shift
The role you’ll contribute:
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
· Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants
· Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
· Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
· Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes, irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Must be 18 years of age or older
Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.