Registered Nurse RN International Visa Sponsorship Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- A paradise for nature lovers
- Lots of local history
- Plethora of shopping and dining opportunities
- Seven nearby colleges and universities
- Home to Daytona International Speedway.
Below is a list of our current open positions:
- Emergency (ED)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Surgical Services
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Work Hours/Shift: FT / Variable Shifts
You will be responsible for:
- Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
- Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by effectively communicating information, responding to request, building rapport, participating in team problem solving methods.
What you will need:
- A minimum of Two (2) years recent experience in a tertiary hospital setting (minimum 100 beds)
- Applicant must have:
- A U.S. Nursing License or pass NCLEX RN Exam
- IELTS Academic Score of: 7 in Speaking / 6.5 Overall (OR) TOEFLiBt Academic Score of: 26 in Speaking / 89 Overall, (OR) OET (OR) Exempt by CGFNS Visa Screen Certificate to be considered for a Visa Sponsorship
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)certification as per unit requirements (American Heart Association / preferred)
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic computer skills
The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients' health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients' plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.