All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Sign-on Bonus: $15,000 for Day Shifts / $20,000 for Night Shifts
- $3,000 Relocation Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. Itâ™s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shifts or Night Shifts. Availability varies and will be confirmed at the time of the interview.
The community youâ™ll be caring for: AdventHealth Deland: 701 Plymouth Ave. Deland, FL 32720
The role youâ™ll contribute: The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
The value youâ™ll bring to the team:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Performs and documents accurate initial assessment per unit standard.
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
The expertise and experiences youâ™ll need to succeed:
- Minimum qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree.
- Active Florida RN license required.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors (BSN) degree
- Prior hospital/acute care nursing experience