Lee Health is seeking a Pain Management Advance Practice Provider (NP/PA)!
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with more than 13,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and more than 800 employed primary care and specialty care providers with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. The organization has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
LPG Neuroscience Service Line is seeking a full time advance practice provider Nurse Practice Provider or Physician Assistant to join their busy practice. This position will work covering inpatient consultations primarily with some clinic work. Candidates for this position will have the opportunity to join a collaborative network of Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management and PM&R that all work very closely together under one service line.
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary
- Paid time off for a nice work/life balance
- Sign on bonus & relocation package
- Malpractice through articles of sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Short term/long term disability
This is ExceptionalLee!
- Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Gulf Coast Medical Center earned recognition as a 2022-2023 Best Regional Hospital in Florida by U.S. News & World Report, in addition to being rated as High Performing. Cape Coral Hospital was also awarded a High Performing rating.
- All Lee Health adult acute care hospitals have been named among Americas Best Hospitals for 2022, a distinction that places them in the top two and five percent of hospitals nationwide, according to Healthgrades
- The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) announced that Lee Health has earned 2021 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recognition as a certified level 8.
- Leapfrog Group released its Spring 2022 Hospital Safety Grades and awarded HealthPark Medical Center with an A grade for the sixth straight reporting period, and advanced Gulf Coast Medical Center to an A from the last reporting period.
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet all of your travel needs. Those in this area are also able to enjoy the Key West Express which allows for a 3-hour boat ride down to Key West! Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also centrally located between three of Floridas major cities, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your CV to our Provider Recruitment Office at APPRecruitment@leehealth.org