Location: Camden, Delaware
Are you a compassionate nurse who loves the idea of working one on one with your patient in the home health setting? If so, Private Duty Nursing might be a good fit for you! Please see our video! By clicking this link, you will get a glimpse of what it means to work at ChristianaCare HomeHealth: https://youtu.be/OEVadkUrte8.
ChristianaCare HomeHealth Private Duty Nurses serve pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients throughout the state of DE. Our highly trained staff assists with a wide range of medical care including administering medications, gastric tube feedings, tracheostomy maintenance, ventilator support and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver expert care to medically fragile pediatric and/ or adult patients.
- Coordinate care with families, their loved one's doctors, and other health care providers.
- Build positive relationships by serving in a compassionate, responsive and courteous manner.
- Work a minimum of two weekend shifts per month
- Administer medications and prescribed treatments as ordered
DE LPN or RN license with 1 year of experience working in a healthcare setting
Must be able to attend a two-week daytime orientation in our Camden office, followed by patient field orientation
Previous home health and/or Long Term Care experience a plus
Tracheostomy and ventilator experience preferred
ChristianaCare HomeHealth offers:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule (Per Diem role)
- iPad and documentation system training
- Tracheostomy, ventilator, and pediatric training
- Professional development
- 403(b) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for part time staff