Location: Newark, Delaware
Christiana Care is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work on 7E. This Surgical Spine and Joint Replacement unit offers a unique and exciting specialty consisting of a variety of patient populations and experiences. ChristianaCare offers one of the most advanced, cutting-edge spine care programs in the United States. Through our experience and ongoing research, we continue to advance the standard of care to provide the best outcomes for all our spine patients. The program includes a 30-bed unit within Christiana Hospital that provides comprehensive care for people suffering from cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disorders. Conditions treated include degenerative diseases, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, tumors and spinal-cord injuries.
- We are offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Recognized as Magnet Status Hospital three times!
- Growth Opportunities defined by our Clinical Ladder.
- We offer a robust benefits package. Our healthcare benefits include medical, dental & eyecare, starting day one! Enjoy generous paid time off, competitive pay with shift differentials and tuition reimbursement. Additional benefits include, 403b, dependent care assistance, pet insurance, financial coaching, fitness & wellness reimbursements and discounts on multiple services and events.
- BSN required; or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
- Prefers at least 1-2 years med/surgical experience.
- BLS required.
This is a full-time flex evening/midnight position (72 per pay). These are 12-hour shifts. Shifts are 7 p.m.- 7:30 a.m. Requirements include a weekend commitment based upon tenure with ChristianaCare and 2 holidays per year.
Bonus Details: The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.