Grand Junction, Colorado
Cathedral City, California
Durham, North Carolina
Raleigh, NC, USA
San Marcos, Texas
Corpus Christi, Texas
Las Vegas, Nevada
Suffern, New York
Valhalla, New York
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required,
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) required on eligibility.
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Demonstrates problem solving and critical thinking skills.