confidentiality & reports incidents of elder abuse when indicated.
3. Starts IVs, if IV certified, administers oral, intramuscular, SC, ID, and medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic
manner. All medications/IV fluids administered in a safe, therapeutic manner.
4. Transcribes physicianï¿½s orders accurately & completes necessary paperwork as defined in policy. Has
transcribed physician orders and completed necessary paperwork in a complete manner.
5. Contributes to initial patient assessment and orientation to unit. No deficits in assignment when assigned to assist
with patient assessment and orientation to unit.
6. Reports all changes in patientsï¿½ condition immediately to RN.
7. Gives direct patient care, treatments, and assists with physician rounds when assigned. All direct patient care,
treatments and assists with physician rounds when assigned.
8. Contributes to patient care and assists in carrying out rehabilitative measures by maintaining alignment and
positioning directed toward attaining optimum level of function. Has contributed to patient care plans and assisted in
maintenance of optimum level of function.
9. Obtains 12 lead EKGï¿½s as ordered by physician or as directed by RN.
10. Successfully completes IV Certification. Performs IV sticks using correct aseptic technique.
11. Attends in-service classes to maintain license. Sufficient classes are attended and license renewal is processed in a timely manner.
ï¿½ High School graduate
ï¿½ Current CA LVN license
Job: Rehab/Long Term Accute Care/Skilled
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005003176
About Tenet Healthcare
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.