MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaï¿½s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
Under general supervision of a Rehabilitation Manager and according to established Hospital policies and procedures the rehab customer service representative performs a variety of duties including, but not limited to, compiling, preparing, and maintaining records, schedule management and charge entry. Possesses excellent customer service skills. Assists rehab staff in maintaining efficient and effective operations of the department. Promotes a courteous, efficient, and professional image to all customers. The Rehab customer service representative is the initial point of contact at the Rehab site and sets the tone for the patient experience in the department.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Proactive, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
2. Ability to work independently, or as part of a team, while meeting established attendance expectations, and maintaining focus and productivity standards
3. Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask as well as prioritize daily assignments to ensure a smooth workflow.
4. Establishes and maintains efficient and effective office systems.
5. Prior experience in a healthcare setting and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
6. Must possess computer skills to input and retrieve clinical information, as well as patient registration and appointment information and charge entry.
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005002373
About MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.