Providence is calling a Quality Review Specialist - Registered Nurse (Home Health Shared Services, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE, 100% working remotely) to Providence Senior and Community Services in Olympia, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Verify appropriate documentation, compliance and quality of care provided.
- Ensure adherence to the plan of care and identify document deficiency trends using a proactive approach.
- Serve as a role model, consultant, auditor and OASIS expert to staff in the Providence Senior and Community Services (PSCS) Home Health Service Line.
- Audit charts for clinical oversight and compliance, and adherence to Medicare guidelines.
- Work closely with the Clinical Educator for Home Health and collaborate with clinical leadership to prepare new hires during initial orientation re
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current Washington State Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current certification in OASIS or as a Home Health and Palliative Care Specialist (or obtain within 6 months of hire)
- Current Washington State driver's license and automobile insurance
- Three (3) years of recent clinical experience in-home Home Health/Palliative Care experience
- Experience with an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system
- Working knowledge of Medicare home health requirements
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
Preferred Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Previous staff leadership/coaching experience
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home and Hospice Services provides quality, timely comprehensive medical care in the homes of patients and with facilities in Washington State's King, Snohomish, Spokane, Thurston, Mason and Lewis Counties. The wide-ranging care we provide includes the service of physicians, registered nurses, medical social workers, rehabilitation therapists, home health aides, and volunteers. The collaboration and teamwork that is demonstrated by these qualified individuals provides a comprehensive and caring medical experience for patients and their families.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Quality Nursing
Req ID: 150418