Swedish is looking for a Registered Nurse \(0\.75 FTE, Days\) to work for Cardiac Rehab at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, WA\.
Registered Nurses \(RN\) are responsible for working in a team environment using a multidisciplinary approach, with a team of care providers, providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation\. With passion, skill, creativity, respect, and a positive approach, RNs assume accountability to peers, and function as a strong team players in caring for patients\.
In this position you will:
- Collect pertinent assessment data that includes present condition, past history, physical, spiritual and psychosocial information utilizing input from patient, significant other, and/or healthcare team members as applicable
- Develop, review, and revise an individualized care plan within the time frame identified in documentation standards
- Evaluate patient's response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate
- Be responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel that participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case\-by\-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS Certification \(specialty areas may require additional certifications\)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
About the Edmonds Campus\.
Swedish/Edmonds \(formerly Stevens Hospital\) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years\. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals\. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace\. We are a family\. We are a community\. Our mission is to improve the health and well\-being of the community through local, high\-quality and compassionate health care services\. On Sept\. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health\-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system\.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non\-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Cardiac Care Nursing
Req ID: 148224