For a limited time only, Good Samaritan is offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to experienced Registered Nurses in our Operating Room with a two year commitment. Submit your application today to learn more about this incentive and our available opportunities.
This position is for week day night shift Monday-; 10 -hour shifts ; eligible for additional night shift incentive
If you are looking for a medical center that cares for you throughout your entire medical and surgical treatment program, you have come to the right place.
At Good Samaritan Medical Center, we care for our patients from diagnosis to complete recovery. We have a comprehensive team of board certified surgeons who have provide patients with the best surgical care available. We currently have 14 OR rooms including all modalities of OR including the Davinci robot surgical procedures in addition to the new technology for brain stimulation.
Surgery is performed with your comfort in mind. Parents, family members, friends and significant others will have a surgery waiting area in which wait and will join you as soon as possible after your surgery is completed.
Care Site Description
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
Lafayette, CO (20 miles northwest of downtown Denver) (estab. 2004)
1,480 associates, 1,040 medical staff and 239 allied health practitioners
234 beds (192 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
Bone & Joint Institute
Cardiac & Vascular Services
Comprehensive Cancer Care
Emergency & Trauma Services
Senior ER Services
Women's and Family Services
Kudos: Good Samaritan Medical Center offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians’ orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
- Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.