• Scientific leadership position in the biology department within AC Immune’s R&D team, working on the discovery and characterization of therapeutics in the field of neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration
• Leading and mentoring a group of scientists and associates discovering novel drugs to target neuroinflammation
• Offering scientific and technical leadership within the team and crossfunctionally
• Overseeing the development of in vitro/in vivo screening and efficacy assays for the discovery of therapeutic small molecules and antibodies
• Striving to develop state-of-the-art technology platforms in a drug-discovery environment
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
• PhD in molecular biology, cell-biology, neuroscience or related discipline
• At least five years postdoctoral experience and/or experience as a group leader in a research & development setting
• Expert in the latest developments and discoveries in neuroinflammation related to neurodegenerative diseases
• Experienced in generation, manipulation and in-depth analysis of biological systems by state-of-the-art molecular biology
• Experience in drug discovery of small molecules and biologics is a plus
• Previous experience in antibody generation is a plus
• Excellent capabilities in work organization, data documentation and communication
• Team spirit paired with autonomous and rigorous work ethics
• Excellent oral and written skills in English are a mus
Internal Number: NI1
About AC immune
AC Immune is a clinical stage biotech company focused on the development of
innovative therapeutics and diagnostics for Alzheimer’s and other
BACK TO TOP
ARN Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ARN Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ARN Career Center.